HOPE worldwide of Canada is partnering with HOPE worldwide Ivory Coast to create a Daycare Center for young children who lost their parents in the recent war or due to HIV\AIDS.
Your entire gift will go to support these HOPE worldwide Ivory Coast Center activities and programs in Abidjan:
- Educational services in a safe environment aiding the child’s development;
- Food, clothing and other essentials;
- Books, uniforms and school supplies;
- Psychological care and support;
- Medical supply programs and healthcare services for people affected by HIV or AIDS.
Please help us raise $10,000 by January 6, 2013.
How do I give?
- Go to the HOPE worldwide of Canada web site at hopewwc.org
- Click on Donate Now at the bottom of the homepage
- Make sure the Donation Affectation menu is set to « International Abidjan »
- Enter your information in the required fields
Donations of $25 or more will get an income tax receipt. (Please note that gifts given through
hopewwc.org may not be tax deductible for donors outside of Canada.) Your gift of any size is
From everyone at HOPE worldwide of Canada, thank you from the bottom of our heart.